Tuesday, August 4, 2009

August Update

Considering I haven't even seen most of the extended family since Scott's funeral 3 years ago... where to start?

I am living in Bountiful with my mom for the summer but planning to head back to BYU for Fall semester. I am a licensed massage therapist and have 1 semester left @ BYU and will graduate in home and family living with my emphasis in community involvement. I am recovering well from my little trail running accident that ended in stitches & a nice scar...My mom is still working @ RQN & hoping to sell her house & the market seems to be improving so that is great! Matt & Laurel are still living in beautiful Park City & have the 2 greatest Labradors in the world. Brad & Abby bought a home in Draper & had an adorable little girl in January: Olivia Jayne Crist. I'm not bias at all--she is so cute! They leave this week to visit Abby's parents who are serving a mission in Alaska! Scott's kids have been visiting here in Utah for the past few months on their way to Arizona. Jami's husband Jake just graduated as a dentist from Ohio State--and as the kids would cheer--Go Buckeyes! Sydney will be 8 in September, Stockton turned 6 & Samantha 4 in May, they also have a cute little sister Haydn who will be 2 on Sydney's birthday. It will be nice to have them a little closer than Ohio! I'll post pics later.

Life in general is good. Many blessings & a great family.

No comments:

Post a Comment